US Shift Quick 4 Transmission Control System, Ford 4R100
The US Shift Transmission Control System is used to control the Ford 4R100. The unit comes complete with transmission control unit, wiring harness, instructions and full technical support from manufacturer.
Representing the most intensive development project in Baumann Electronic Controls company's history, the Quick 4 is the industry standard in electronic transmission control. With all new exclusive features, its design is not evolutionary, but revolutionary.
- Advanced algorithms provide the highest level of shift control and synchronization, allowing you to maximize the performance of your combination.
- The most advanced torque converter clutch control available, with several actions available during shifts.
- Accushift ™ learning capability for the most accurate WOT shift points possible.
- Full line pressure control for each individual shift, providing superior shift quality.
- Adjustable throttle lift delay, overdrive shift delay, and ballistic throttle effect.
- Burnout mode prevents upshifts while "pedaling" the throttle.
- Up to 4 pre-loaded shift calibrations able to be selected on the fly.
- FLEX-SHIFT ™ Shifter re-mapping capability.
- Metric Support.
- Transmission slip detection.
- 100hz high-resolution data logging.
- Dedicated 4wd options and features.
- Compact size gives you the freedom to install in tight areas (4.165 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches)
|Make of Truck||Ford, Ford F-150|
|Adaptable Transmission||Ford 7.3 4R100 AT, 1999-2004 5.4/6.8 4R 100|