Representing the most intensive development project in Baumann Electronic Controls company's history, the Quick 4 is the industry standard in electronic transmission control. With all new exclusive features, its design is not evolutionary, but revolutionary.
• Advanced algorithms provide the highest level of shift control and synchronization, allowing you to maximize the performance of your combination.
• The most advanced torque converter clutch control available, with several actions available during shifts.
• Accushift ™ learning capability for the most accurate WOT shift points possible.
• Full line pressure control for each individual shift, providing superior shift quality.
• Adjustable throttle lift delay, overdrive shift delay, and ballistic throttle effect.
• Burnout mode prevents upshifts while "pedaling" the throttle.
• Up to 4 pre-loaded shift calibrations able to be selected on the fly.
• FLEX-SHIFT ™ Shifter re-mapping capability.
• Metric Support.
• Transmission slip detection.
• 100hz high-resolution data logging.
• Dedicated 4wd options and features.
• Compact size gives you the freedom to install in tight areas (4.165 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches)
|Make of Truck||Ford, Ford F-150|
|Year of Truck||1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994|
|Adaptable Transmission||Small Block Ford E4OD, Ford 460 E4OD AT, Ford 7.3 E4OD AT|
|Adaptable Engine||12V 1st Gen- 1989-1993, 12V 2nd Gen- 1994-1998, 24 Valve- 1999-2002, 4BT, Common Rail 5.9- 2003-2007, Common Rail 6.7- 2007-2009|