Intake Grid Heater Control Module
Email to a Friend
Availability: In stock
This controller and related circuitry will operate as a stand-alone engine grid heater controller for all, two grid, air intake heater systems.
- Preheat grid heater cycle time is determined by IAT (Intake Air Temperature). Preheat will activate at 59 F and lower.
- “Wait to Start” LED indicates engine ready to start.
- “Wait to Start” will range from 10-30 seconds, dependent on IAT.
- Post-heat cycle initiates after engine start to assist cold weather running and reduce exhaust smoke. Post-heat will run up to 3 minutes.
- Restart the Grid Heater cycle by turning ignition off/on.
- Controller is compatible with all Dodge/Cummins IAT sensors from 89 – 02.
Items included with the controller:
- Grid Heater Controller
- Controller Wiring Harness
- Solenoid Ground Wiring
- LED dash light – “Wait to Start”
- 10 x Marine Grade Shrink-wrap
- Grid Heaters
|Adaptable Engine||4BT, 12V 1st Gen- 1989-1993, 12V 2nd Gen- 1994-1998|