High Mount A/C bracket- 4BT Cummins *** Please expect a delay in shipping of this item ***
This bracket locates the A/C compressor and alternator high on passenger side to make the 4BT Cummins conversion friendly into trucks. Works with all Dodge "Sanden" A/C compressors from 1994-2005.
- Includes alternator bracket, A/C compressor Bracket, bolt kit, belt, belt tension bracket, O-ring seals, tensioner, and installation instructions including belt routing.
- Designed to use a "SBF" Ford gasoline alternator that is original to your F-150 (92-96) (requires 8 rib pulley) Ford Part # F65Z10344AA
- No pulley changes for those with a Ford diesel alternator
- No interference with frame or cross member
- If you do not have the upper water neck that is pointing straight up (#3285102), you will need to change to Cummins #3285102 DCS SKU 2624
- If your lower water neck is not pointing down at a 45° angle you will need to change to Cummins #3934877, DCS SKU 3102 (Note: The included instructions will instruct you on how to make a modification to this lower water neck for A/C compressor clearance.)
- In order to achieve enough clearance for the AC compressor, you will need to install a remote oil filter kit. The kit that we have installed, and is currently working with our system, is the PacBrake PB-HP10007 (For use with the filter port size 1”-16UNF. There is also available M27x2.0 oil port option which is part number PB-H10125, you will need to know which port thread you have when ordering.
- Billet 6061 Aluminum
- Quick mount A/C solution
- Made in U.S.A