DCS Pedal Module, 2003-2006 Dodge Cummins 5.9L in 2003-2010 Ford Super Duty
Stand-Alone DCS Throttle Pedal Module, 2003-2006 Cummins in 2003-2010 Ford Super Duty
The Stand-Alone DCS Throttle Pedal Module is available to customers choosing to not utilize DCS conversion wiring service. The module can be used in 2003-2010 Ford Super Duty diesels being converted to a 2003-2006 Cummins common rail engine. The pedal module connects to the stock 2003 – 2010 Ford diesel accelerator pedal and provides the needed APPS output for both the Cummins and Ford ECMs. Since the customer is responsible for the remainder of the conversion wiring there is no warranty or tech support provided beyond the provided instruction. The module is tested to verify Ford and Cummins APPS signals prior to shipping.
- 2003-2004 Cummins engine: DCS Pedal Module can only be used with 2003-2004 engine that was mated to manual transmission. Engines mated to automatic transmissions retain their engine mounted, cable pulling TPS.
- The Pedal Module comes standard with a 2007+ Cummins APPS connector. Customer will need to switch out the stock 2003-2006 Cummins APPS connector to the provided 2007+ connector. Wiring pin out instructions are included.
- 2003-2004 Ford trucks require additional pedal connector wiring. Instructions are provided with purchase.
- Provides APPS for Cummins engine fuel delivery.
- Provides APPS for Ford transmission function and tuning.
|Make of Truck||Ford|
|Year of Truck||2010, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009|
|Adaptable Engine||Common Rail 5.9- 2003-2007, Common Rail 6.7- 2007-2009|