Adapter Plate Kit - 2003-2009 Cummins to 1999-2003 7.3L ZF-6, Includes SKU 1867 Clutch Kit
Engine: 2003-2009 Cummins
Transmission: 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Diesel 6-speed Manual
The kit includes instructions for the adapter kit only, the engine to transmission adapter, South Bend flywheel and clutch, and bolts.
Supporting parts you need- or may already have- that are not included in this kit are:
- 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins starter
Installation and Use Information:
- See the 1999-2003 7.3L Diesel Overview for your truck for other important parts that may apply!
- Significant grinding is necessary on the transmission bellhousing for starter clearance, enough to make a small hole through the side of the transmission bell housing. This does not adversely effect the structural strength of the transmission.
- Minimal and insignificant grinding of the Cummins engine block is required, but this does not ruin the Cummins engine block core value.
- Using the 2003-2009 Dodge Cummins starter may be possible, but the solenoid wire connector usually hits the oil pan rail- so be prepared to purchase a 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins starter.
- South Bend Clutch in this kit can handle 475hp and 1000 ft/lbs of torque.
THIS ADAPTER PLATE IS BUILD TO ORDER, EXPECT 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE PARTS WILL SHIP
|Adaptable Transmission||Ford 1999 - 2003 7.3ZF-6 MT|
|Adaptable Engine||Common Rail 5.9- 2003-2007, Common Rail 6.7- 2007-2009|