Adapter Plate- 12V / 24V Replacing 7.3L E4OD & 4R100. Requires Ford 6.4L starter and 2175 Flex Plate
Adapter Plate Kit - 1989-2002 Cummins to Ford 6.9 or 7.3 diesel automatic transmission - using 6.4L starter.
Engine: 1989-2002 Cummins
Transmission: 1989-2003 Ford 7.3 Diesel E4OD or 4R100 Automatic
Supporting parts you need that are not included in this kit include;
- 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L diesel starter
- DCS Flex Plate SKU # 2175
Installation and use information;
- Designed to use a stock torque converter, however now is the time to upgrade if desired.
- Requires about a 1/4" square of a rib to be ground for starter clearance in the starter hole pocket of the transmission bell housing. Does not require any grinding to your starter.
- If you have a custom built torque converter, check with the converter manufacturer to see if the converter is a stock dimensioned part. If it is not built to stock dimensions it will not work.
|Adaptable Transmission||Ford 7.3 E4OD AT, Ford 7.3 4R100 AT|
|Adaptable Engine||4BT, 12V 1st Gen- 1989-1993, 12V 2nd Gen- 1994-1998, 24 Valve- 1999-2002|